Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to all!


Merry Christmas to all you purrfect kitties!  It has been a long time since my last posting but it has been a big year for my typist and she is only getting time now to write for me!  I have missed all my furry friends but it has been lovely to read a few things blogs and comments.

I have been busy trying to integrate a new housemate into our house but she has been very accommodating to my morning needs of feeding me.  They put the Christmas tree up and of course, again like last year I had to have a sticky peek at the putting up of the tree.
  
The past few weeks have been crazy!  I've been racing up and down the stairs and scratching on the couches (I know they don't like me doing it but I just can't help myself!  I don't like the scratching post).  

Unfortunately, tomorrow morning is the first day of the sales in Australia and my typist has to go to sleep (but I may wake her up in early!).  

Bring on 2009!  Mieow :)

18 comments:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

It's good to hear from you Charlotte. Sounds like you have had a very busy year. We like to scratch the couch too. We get thrown outside or in the garage when we do. ~Meowy Krismouse, Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Turkey Cats said...

Hi Charlotte!!!

I am sooo glad to hear from you. When you come over, we can snuggle all day. We are at Grandma's house for the week and there are lots of new things to explore here. I have been having fun playing with new toys and being petted all the time. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Love and Hugs and Purrs,
Riley

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hooray, you're back!

Merry Christmas to all!

Samantha & Mom said...

Yippee!! It is nice to see you again Charlotte! Merry Christmas to you and your Mom! Sydney is beautiful this time of year! Have a Happy New Year, Too!!
Your FL furiends,

Kaz's Cats said...

Your tree looks great Charlotte! Hope your SMS gets to take a break at some stage, and that you get to relax,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Merry Christmas, Charlotte! Hope you manage to sneak in a few couch scratches for me!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hi Charley, good to see you back. I hope you put the biteys on your SMS at 4am for not helping you blog!

Leslie said...

Merry Christmas Charlotte! From the topcatrules girls, Pyewacket, Trixie and Tigger.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy New Year 2009!

Leslie said...

How you going Charlotte? Waving at you from Canberra - fromt he topcatrules girls, Tigger and Trixie and Pyewacket.

Christine and FAZ said...

Did you have a good Christmas? What did you buy in the sales? FAZ

Mr. Hendrix said...

We miss you! Please tell your mommy we need more Chrlotte now!
I'm glad things are going well and hope that 2009 is a wonderful year for you.

purrrrrrrrs

Sassy Kat said...

Happy Easter to you, your family, and loved ones!

Jans Funny Farm said...

We come by every once in a while to check on you but you're still not back. We miss you and hope you are okay.

Turkey Cats said...

Happy Birthday to such a beautiful girl!!! We hope you had a great day. Riley sends nose kisses and hugs to you. He would love to come and snuggle.

Riley is snuggling around the laptop right now. He rarely does, so he must be sending purrs your way.

Purrs, Riley and family

Kimo and Sabi said...

We wish you a healthy and happy new year 2010! Are you still blogging?

Turkey Cats said...

Happy 2010! We hope you are well.

Kisses, Riley

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yes, happy 2010. Hope all is well with you!